rinarizqi shawl

Like our RinaRizqi shawl on Facebook

My wedding ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye-bye 2010, hello new decade

happy new year to everyone!how was your New Year's Eve celebrations?I supposed those who are in kl would have a blast bade farewell to 2010 since kat sana kan ada KLCC, Dataran Merdeka and numerous places to celebrate. :)

Ingat zaman gile2 remaja dulu penah gak gi celebrate Kl nun tapi for sure sangat la ramai.oh.but those who just enjoyed stay at home is not a problem too.just watching tv also can countdown the seconds till the new year.Last night, i just went to Lake Garden, Taiping to watch the fireworks with my husband.Well,its not so meriah as i went there in last minute though. But still i could watch it with my hubby and wished each other happy new year.I asked my hubby his hopes for 2011? Die ckp x ada apa.huhu.lelaki. ingat azam nak ada anak ke . As for me my hope for this year is to have a new home.My father will be retire soon so i need a house for both of us to stay for a longer time.:-p

Ok, i highlight out these words taken from the star online today entitled 2011 will be a good year, say feng shui masters and astrologer.

Vedic astrologer Master Yuvaraj Sowma from Chennai, India, said the new year would be a “golden year” for business people.

“This applies especially for those involved in the textile, gold and cosmetics trades,” he said, adding that more marriages would happen in 2011.He added that those born under the moon sign of Vrishabah (Taurus),Kataka (Cancer), Kanya (Virgo), Vrischika (Scorpio) and Kumbha(Aquarius) would enjoy better times.

aaa. libra x enjoy ke?huhu.tapi x leh caya sangat. saja baca suke2




No comments: