rinarizqi shawl

Like our RinaRizqi shawl on Facebook

My wedding ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A little treats

hey,..today is Sunday..but i went for work at school too,,.coz Sultan Selangor will be visiting my school.so this week i had worked for 7 days.erm.actually everyday i do my work even during weekends.huuu..tired n sometimes i felt the tension of my lotsa workkk.so i asked my bro to teman n do a little shopping at 2 bazaars.showpink n absolute bazaar.

i arrived so late at absolute bazaar n they were already packing their stuffs to close the stalls.i only managed to buy a black ribbon belt,.huuu



then off to shah alam n i ate zinger tower @KFC.but i preferred zinger burger or the chicken only coz i didnt like the sauce of the zinger tower..my bro said it was mix with lime,.it taste strange for me,.so as a result.i didnt finished it.

sneak peak of my fav purchase today

it is called cute zebra shoes..i like it!bought it at showpink.


taken from http://momentoshoes.blogspot

No comments: