rinarizqi shawl

Like our RinaRizqi shawl on Facebook

My wedding ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My creation "polka dot top"



Hey hoo..i've finished my project DIY!based on topshop/miss selfridge design.sigh* i wore it today to watch bolt movie.hehe.i finally can sew my own puffy sleeves which i wanted!though it did not look perfect but its ok.thanks to my mom for her great instructions.After this i want to learn how to make long puffy sleeves..my mom knows how to do it,thank god i have my great GURU without having to attend sewing class.haha

4 comments:

shea said...

ur so lucky!!!u can learn 2 sew 4m ur mom!i looove sewing.but just haven't got d tym to enter sewing class..sob2..nway,cute top u made!

ReYNa said...

haha..thanks!but the truth is sewing is tiring actually.for a beginner like me..huhu..

farah kimi said...

that can be considered as good for a beginner!i ni bila la nak mula kan.cis

ReYNa said...

hahah..baju tu pon senget gak sbenarnya..sbb tetibe cam malas bile x elok.haa,.u can start anytime u want,as long u rajin n ada mood baikk punya mesti leh jahit,hheehe